Seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) for an outpatient position working with an adult population in an outpatient clinic. The pay and benefits for this outpatient Physical Therapist position are very generous. This Physical Therapist position is at an outpatient clinic that has a very good reputation in the area. This outpatient clinic has been in business for many years and is well-established with a good referral base. This Physical Therapy position is at an outpatient clinic that is privately owned rather than a corporation. Physical Therapists of all ability levels are welcome including new grads as long as you had a long ortho rotation in a private practice setting.
Benefits of the Outpatient Physical Therapy position:
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist position: Full time and part time Physical Therapists are all welcome. Therapists of all experience levels are welcome including new grads as long as you had a long ortho rotation in a private practice setting. The Physical Therapist must have an Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree IN Physical Therapy. The Physical Therapist must have a license to practice PT in the state. The Physical Therapist must also either be a US citizen or have your green card- NO EXCEPTIONS
If you qualify for this position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:
1. Please tell me how you fit the requirements in the requirements section of the ad?
2. How many hours per week you are able to do? (Please make this relative to what the job says for hours per week if it comments on that).
3. What days and times could you do a phone interview in case the manager decides to start with that?
4. What times and days you could do an in-person interview?
5. Is there anything about you or your situation that I should know?
***We will be emailing all Physical Therapist candidates follow-up questions so please be watching your email that you used to apply to this position.
Other Keywords: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, PT, RPT, DPT, outpatient, out patient, clinic, outpatient clinic, out patient clinic, full-time , full time, part-time, part time.