Seeking an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) for a position in Home Health Care for a full-time or part-time position in the area from Hartford to the Windsor Locks/Enfield. The Registered Nurse must have home health experience including complete proficiency with filling out the OASIS form. The pay and benefits are generous for this Registered Nurse Position and the schedule is very flexible. The field registered nurse position in home health care is called a case manager, as you will be managing the cases of your home health patients. All interested registered nurse candidates with home health and OASIS experience please submit resume. This Home Health Case Manager position is with a homecare company that has been in business many years, so they offer stability and job security.
Some of the Benefits for the Home Health Registered Nurse RN Case Manager Position:
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HOME HEALTH REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER POSITION: The registered nurse must have home health experience including complete competence in filling out the OASIS form. The registered nurse must be a registered nurse (RN) The registered nurse must be licensed in the state.
If you qualify for this position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:
1. Please tell me how you fit the requirements in the requirements section of the ad?
2. How many hours per week you are able to do? (Please make this relative to what the job says for hours per week if it comments on that).
3. What days and times could you do a phone interview in case the manager decides to start with that?
4. What times and days you could do an in-person interview?
5. Is there anything about you or your situation that I should know?
***We would like all interested RN Case Manager applicants to make themselves available for a phone interview within 48 hours of their application, so please be watching your email and phone messages.
Other Keywords: Visiting Nurse Association, Visiting Nurse Services, VNS, VNA, Home Health Case Manager, Case Manager, RN Case Manager, Home Health, Homecare, Home Care, Visiting Nurse, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, full-time full time, part time part-time.