Seeking full-time Physical Therapist (PT) for a permanent position in Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). The Physical Therapist will enjoy high Salary, in-house rehab, and fair productivity. The Physical Therapy position is in the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. This Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is IN-HOUSE. It is one of several buildings that are owned by two private owners. It is a very caring, patient centered company. The company is very supportive and treats employees as part of the family. The building uses electronic documentation.
Some of the Benefits for the Physical Therapy position:
--Short term disability
--Long Term disability
--Paid Time Off (PTO)
Requirements of the Physical Therapist position: All Physical therapists must have a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy and a license to practice PT in the state. All Physical Therapists must also either be a US Citizen or have your green card -- NO EXCEPTIONS! All Physical Therapist applicants must be willing and able to do full-time hours. Experience is not necessary and new grads welcome!
If you qualify for this position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:
1. Please tell me how you fit the requirements in the requirements section of the ad?
2. How many hours per week you are able to do? (Please make this relative to what the job says for hours per week if it comments on that).
3. What days and times could you do a phone interview in case the manager decides to start with that?
4. What times and days you could do an in-person interview?
5. Is there anything about you or your situation that I should know?
***We will be emailing all Physical Therapist candidates follow-up questions so please be watching your email that you used to apply to this position.
Other Keywords: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy, PT, PTs, MPT, RPT, DPT, SNF, Skilled Nursing Facility, inpatient rehab, health and rehab center, full time , full-time