Seeking a full-time Physical Therapist for a Women's Health Specialist position in an outpatient physical therapy clinic. The Physical Therapist must have at least some experience treating women's health issues. The pay and benefits for this outpatient Women's Health PT position are very generous. This Women's Health Specialist position is at an outpatient clinic that has a very good reputation in the area. The outpatient company is owned by a Physical Therapist. This outpatient clinic has been in business for many years and is well-established with a good referral base.
Some of the Benefits of the Outpatient Women's Health Specialist position:
Requirements of the Outpatient Women's Health Specialist PT position: The Physical Therapist must have a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy and a license to practice PT in the state. The Physical Therapist must have at least some experience with women's health issues.
If you qualify for this position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:
1. Please tell me how you fit the requirements in the requirements section of the ad?
2. How many hours per week you are able to do? (Please make this relative to what the job says for hours per week if it comments on that).
3. What days and times could you do a phone interview in case the manager decides to start with that?
4. What times and days you could do an in-person interview?
5. Is there anything about you or your situation that I should know?
***We will be emailing all Physical Therapist candidates follow-up questions so please be watching your email that you used to apply to this position.
Other Keywords: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, PT, RPT, DPT, outpatient, out patient, clinic, outpatient clinic, out patient clinic, Women's Health Specialist, full-time, full time